PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE.
• REVISIONS—Ovation may revise or amend these Terms at any time. Such revisions shall be effective immediately upon being posted to the Site and will govern the relationship between you and Ovation with respect to your use of the Site. It is your responsibility to visit this page when using the Site to review the current Terms. If you do not agree with the amended Terms, please discontinue your use of the Site. The date at the top of this page indicates when these Terms were last updated.
• YOUR OBLIGATIONS—By accessing and/or using the Site, you agree not to:
1. use or access the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
2. access any portion of the Site, or any systems or networks connected to the Site, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate or unlawful means;
3. create or maintain any link from another site to any page on the Site without Ovation’s prior written permission;
4. interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or access to it;
5. transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, or other harmful computer code, file, or program;
6. restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Site;
7. modify, adapt, reproduce, record, display, perform, distribute, or translate any portion or content of the Site, including video, photographic, and audio content;
8. run or display the Site (or any material or content on the Site) in frames or through similar means on another site, application or location, without Ovation’s prior written permission;
9. remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site.
• PURPOSE & LICENSE—The Site is a general purpose website that provides information about Ovation and its services. Ovation does not sell or deliver services through the Site. You may not order or contract with Ovation through the Site. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Ovation grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, limited privilege to access and use the Site solely for informational purposes. We may revoke your access and use of the Site at any time.
• LINKS—The Site may include links to third party websites and content. These links are provided for your convenience and do not carry any specific endorsement or warranty. Ovation does not monitor or review the content of such third party websites and you acknowledge and agree that We:
1. are not responsible for such websites, including the terms on which such websites are made available and/or the privacy policies of such websites, and do not control their content or availability; and
2. make no representation, warranty or condition, either express or implied, in relation to any goods or services or information received from such websites.
• CONTENT—We attempt to ensure that information on the Site is complete, accurate and up to date. However, We make no representation or warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on the Site.
• DISCLAIMER—Except as provided in these Terms, the Site is made available to you on an “as is” basis. We disclaim and do not accept any liability to you with respect to the Site, your use of it, or otherwise. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Site is suitable for your intended purposes. We accept no liability as to the suitability or fitness of the Site in meeting your needs and We exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all express or implied warranties, representations, conditions or terms. We give no warranty: that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Site and/or the server from which the Site are made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components; or as to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, reliability, quality or suitability of any content contained in or delivered via the Site, or otherwise made available in connection with the Site. Ovation will not be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential losses or damages, or any loss of data, profits, revenues, business, or goodwill.
• INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY—All text, images, information, video, data, music, trademarks, trade names, trade dress, service marks, logos, layout, and other content displayed on the Site, as well as all underlying code and software, are owned and/or licensed by Ovation and are subject to and protected by all applicable U.S. copyright, competition, trademark, and other laws and regulations. Nothing contained on the Site is a license or right to use any element of the Site without the express written permission of Ovation or applicable third party owner.
• APPLICABLE LAW—Ovation controls its Site from its offices in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. By accessing the Site, regardless of where you are located, you agree that the statutes and laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will apply to all matters regarding the use of our Site. The Site is not intended to subject Ovation to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than those, as applicable, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
• WAIVER & ENTIRETY—Ovation’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms comprise the entire agreement between you and Ovation with respect to the Site and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings.
• QUESTIONS—If you have any questions concerning these Terms, We invite you to contact Ovation at email@example.com