eFinancial Assistance (eFA) streamlines the financial assistance process by electronically querying the patient accounting system to identify accounts to be screened for financial assistance. Once a patient is identified as eligible, eFA establishes workflows and decision criteria to recommend a final determination based on your customized requirements. Additionally, eFA establishes a manager approval process and record management for future audits and identifies any variation from the defined process for manager review.
eFA is a workflow-enabled Financial Assistance eligibility, audit control, and management oversight tool that:
- Automatically screens patients for Financial Assistance eligibility
- Recommends a final determination electronically
- Establishes a manager approval process and record management
- Digital workflow minimizes paper handling
- Increased Charity Care as a percent of Uncompensated Care by > 70%